Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Beyerskloof Wines Pty Ltd whose registered office is at Beyerskloof Wines R304, Stellenbosch.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa. Aged 18 years or over except employees of Beyerskloof Wines and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.beyerskloof.co.za/competition/. This Competition will be run on Facebook and Instagram.
- Multiple entries from the same person are accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be 31 October 2020. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Step 1. Enjoy your Beyerskloof Wine.
Step 2. Capture the moment: Be creative with showcasing your bottle of Beyerskloof Pinotage or Pinotage blend in the moment.
Step 3. Share to Instagram or Facebook: Tag @Beyerskloof and # both #Beyerskloof & #Pinotage.
Step 4. For additional entries repeat Step 1,2 & 3. Enjoy fully & enjoy responsibly to enjoy again.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: 24X750ml Beyerskloof Wines
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: by an independent panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and/or Instagram within 1 week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will communicate with the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Participants agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current RSA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Socialmedia@beyerskloof.co.za.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- Beyerskloof Wines shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Beyerskloof Wines also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.